FCLEX company has one of the most extensive practices in Ukraine in the sphere of real estate because of the constant activity of the company's clients and the large scale of their projects in this field. Our experts focus on all aspects of construction, development, acquisition and management of real estate, as well as on issues related to projects in the public sector.
In this regard, the company lawyers can boast of a highly specialized expertise and practical experience in dealing with complex issues, many of which are unique in the history of independent Ukraine.
We provide comprehensive support for projects, including:
- land allocation;
- attracting funding;
- drafting planning and estimate documents;
- obtaining permits, licenses;
- compliance with standards, rules and regulations in the construction industry;
- compliance with environmental legislation;
- drafting contracts;
- negotiating, obtaining approvals of local authorities and self-government;
- resolving disputes.
Industry experience of our team includes legal support for construction of the first slurry pipeline in Ukraine, consulting on permitting documentation for the construction of a port in the Black Sea, as well as the development of Belanivskiy field of ferruginous quartzites deposits.