Corporate law is one of the key practices of our company within which we provide services of formation, reorganization, liquidation of legal entities, as well as represent shareholders’ interests in resolving corporate disputes. Lawyers of our company are actively involved in M&As, carry out transactions in stock exchange markets, including the IPO.
FCLEX specialists enjoy impeccable reputation as professional advisers on corporate law issues, including:
- preparation of corporate documents (articles of association, shareholder agreements, local regulations);
- development and optimization of corporate governance structure;
- legal due diligence;
- formation of legal entities, including that in foreign jurisdictions;
- support of joint ventures and investments;
- reorganization of legal entities;
- liquidation of legal entities;
- protection of shareholders' rights, including that using integrated legal strategies;
- preparation for the placement of financial instruments;
- advising on labor, financial and contract law.
Our lawyers have a unique experience of creation of corporate management structures in major companies, including participation in the main listing at London Stock Exchange, defense of shareholders' rights, including appeals of ownership of large stakes in leading companies of Ukraine, the appeal of privatization auctions and purchase of corporate rights of companies in different jurisdictions in Europe and Asia.
- FCLEX has been recommended by the international directory The Legal 500 - EMEA 2016 in Corporate and M&A.
- FCLEX has been recommended by the international directory IFLR 1000 2016 in M&A.
- Senior Partner Viktor Barsuk is among the leading experts in Corporate Law according to the publication "Legal Newspaper".